Sunday, September 23, 2012

Latest Indulgence

Coconut M&M's Candy: 18.6-Ounce Bag
Yesterday while out windowshopping at various stores, I came across these beauties...COCONUT M&Ms! I can't believe I didn't come across these before (tells you how often I get out).

*M&Ms in my absoulte favorite flavor-- COCONUT.
*In my three favorite colors combined!

It's like they know me...scary...

I absoutely had to try them. So I forked over the $.89 or however much they cost (can't remember) and snacked on them as I sat down to nurse the baby.

Now I want to buy a whole big box full.

Only I can't bring them home, because if Nick sees the picture of the "Lady M&M" on the front of the bag, striking her flirtatious pose, he'll probably end up saying something like "you're hotter than that," followed by getting all mushy with me and then I will feel obligated to share my new acquisition.

I guess that's what I get for having a husband... ;)




1 comment:

  1. Gee, that sounds a lot like some thing my husband would do. They must be brothers. :)

    Enjoy your M&Ms. I tried them awhile ago and I didn't like them (I prefer real coconut, not just coconut flavored chocolate), so I'm glad they found their target audience. Does this mean you like Mounds and Almond Joy? I think those are yummy also. Wahoo for coconut!

    ReplyDelete