Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Top Ten Reasons Why I Don't Wear Makeup

Top Ten Reasons Why I Don't Wear Makeup:

1. The cheap stuff is awful.
2. The good stuff is too expensive.
3. I like my face the way it is.
4. I believe my facial skin is much healthier-- and doesn't require special cleansers or creams-- because I don't wear makeup.
5. Ever tried to take an afternoon nap with makeup on?
6. I don't have a job that requires it.
7. If you're used to seeing a woman in makeup and then one day she doesn't wear it she will look awfully tired and worn out. Everyone is used to seeing me without makeup, so I always look the same.
8. My mother never wore makeup.
9. I have more time to spend on other things because I'm not spending so much time fussing with my face.
10. My purse is a whole lot lighter and less cluttered.`

No comments:

Post a Comment