Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pictures from our Massachusetts Trip-- Second Installment

The boys and I met a lot of Nick's mother's family for the first time. G enjoyed spending a good deal of time with Nick's cousin, O.
 Lobster Night:
 Z kept leaning forward to take bites of his corn, rather than picking it up with his hands; I thought it was funny, so I got a pic:
 My Mother-in-Law watched the kids while the rest of us took a bike tour of Boston. It was fun. Our tour guide:
 My Father-in-Law, and Nick:
 Brother-in-Law and Wife:
 Sister-in-Law and Husband:
 And Me!
 If I'm remembering right, that tall structure is the supports for a new interstate bridge. Or something of the sort.
 Sailboats:
 A duck in the reflecting pool. The sign says "no swimming."
 Misty moorings...
 And seagulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment