Friday, July 20, 2012

It's in the pants

We have a few foam puzzles with foam letters and other foam shapes. This evening as I was changing C's diaper, G was supposed to be picking up the foam puzzles.

From my bedroom, I heard Nick half-laughing and half-scolding G because he had put some of the foam letters down the front of his pants. He appealed to me: "Dear! Help, I need you!" (heeheehahaaaa)

Me: "What?"
Nick: "G's putting foam pieces down his pants." (gigglesnort)
Me: (Come on, Nick...) "And what do you want me to do about it?"
Nick: "I don't know! Come tell him he's not supposed to put toys in his pants!"

Nick continued to laugh uncontrollably, and then I got it: He wanted me to be the serious one and discipline our kid because he was too busy laughing at our son's antics to do it himself.

So, naturally, I laughed, too. I assume G eventually cleaned out his pants on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment