Friday, February 18, 2011

What to expect from this Blog

Essentially, as already stated, this blog is about ME. That's all. And as such, it will be entirely unpredictable and random in nature. I've started blogs before, but always I have tried too hard to cater to other people, to write what I thought any potential readers would want to read, to keep some sort of unifying theme to tie all my posts together into something very specific. But by doing so, I myself quickly lost interest or became overwhelmed with my own blogs. A couple never even really got started before they got dropped.

Not so this time.

That said, some possible subjects you might expect to be covered in the future (and I am not guaranteeing any of them):

children
crafting
cooking
personality theory
psychology
health
nutrition
music
shopping
toys and gadgets
the Cosmos
Spirituality and Religion
family values
good books
good movies
things I find funny
things I find irritating
imagining
inventing
designing
sociology
science
grammar
my childhood memories
my hopes and dreams

You get the idea. There will be no continuity, no rhyme or reason. No uniting theme, except ME. Hence the title of this blog. It will be very personal at times. It may even be uncomfortable. And oftentimes it may be that no one else will understand my words except for me.

Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment