Monday, March 28, 2011

Chest Freezer!

Every year after we get our tax return, we use part of it on one or two major purchases. Last year, we got ourselves a new computer and TV/computer monitor.

This year, much of our tax return is unfortunately going to go towards incurred medical expenses.

But we did manage to get ourselves one thing that I am really excited about. And that is a chest freezer. It's 7 cubic feet, and will be perfect for extra freezer storage. It will allow me to make and freeze meals in advance. It will allow us to take more advantage of really good meat sales. I can even make batches of bread dough in bulk and freeze it for future use. No more opening the freezer above the fridge only to be nearly pelted in the head by a frozen sausage roll.

Though, it seems like we have a whole lot of extra freezer space right now, but I'm sure I will probably manage to fill it up in no time and still be wishing for more, haha.



2 comments:

  1. I never thought I would like a lower freezer- however, after making a few freezer meals I've changed my tune! It has a pull out tray so thankfully no more frozens on my head! Hope you have the same luck with your chest freezer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Chest Freezer

    ReplyDelete