Friday, April 1, 2011

Bathtime for Mommy

Earlier today, G was wanting a way to earn some money, so I had him spend some time scrubbing the tub. He lasted a good half-hour, and managed to make several white patches. He earned $5. There was still a lot of gunk, though, so earlier this evening I went in and attacked the rest of it. After admiring my (and my son's) hard work, I thought, "Maybe I should take a bath." So I did.

It was nice. I took the opportunity to really pamper myself. I shaved my legs (shaving is much more pleasant after the legs have had a chance to soak for a while, I've discovered), trimmed my toenails, exfoliated with some nectarine body scrub, and enjoyed lavender bubble bath.

My family will tell you, I practically never take baths. Ever since I was in third grade, I have always preferred a shower. But after tonight's experience, I might start taking baths more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment