Monday, May 9, 2011

My kid's words on Mother's Day

Yesterday in Primary, all the children-- my son included-- were given a questionairre about their moms. One of the teachers filled out G's for him, according to his own dication. So, here it is (with commentary from me in parentheses):

My mom's favorite food is....juice (pretty sure he put his favorite food here)
My mom's favorite color is....pink (huh)
My mom loves me because....because she's my mom
My favorite thing to do with my mom is....play
My mom is beautiful because....she is nice
My mom is best at....fredding (I think the scribe didn't understand what G was trying to say, and so just wrote what she heard...and no, I have no idea what "fredding" is supposed to mean; and when I asked G after church, he couldn't tell me, either)
I love my mom because...I am her son

No comments:

Post a Comment