Monday, May 7, 2012

In the last half-hour...

In the last half-hour, I have...

Fed my older boys lunch
Fed myself
Mopped up a huge puddle of spilled milk
Changed a very poopy diaper
Prepared an ice pack and comforted my five-year-old after he slipped on the kitchen floor after I'd mopped up the milk
Called G's teacher and Nick to rearrange plans for G's school field trip today
Nursed the baby
Broke up a fight

Also, I got up at 6:30 AM this morning (thanks to my baby-alarm-clock), nursed and changed the baby and put him back to bed, pumped a bottle, washed dishes, ate breakfast, showered. And at 8:00 I went to the dentist and got two fillings. Came home and saw Nick off to work.

Took a phone call from a friend and we visited for 10-15 minutes and made plans for tomorrow.

The boys watched Meet The Robinsons while I took a nap on the couch with the baby-- until Z came over and tried to climb up and snuggle with us, waking the baby in the process...

This afternoon, C has his 2-month well-baby visit to the pedi and 2-month shots.

As for the evening...who knows?

Bring it on, Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment