Friday, June 15, 2012

A story, as dictated by my five-year-old


Super Mario and His Missing Glove and His Missing Tooth



One day, well, I don’t know. Luigi had baby Mario as Micro Mario in his crib. And whenever Mario went to go fight Bowser, Princess Daisy went to her desk at school. And I don’t know what to keep about this story but this is a very long story if I should ask you.



Well, on with the story!



So, Mario went to Luigi Mansion and had a race with a million Mario racers. And then, as they were racing, Mario’s first tooth fell out of his mouth and into his pocket. And then we are convincing Bowser, well, punch one of the stories or books in his Mario book.



And then, well, I can’t tell you, well, I really can tell you. I was just trying to lie because Bowser told me to. Well, I had two hundred and a billion babies in my house and I couldn’t keep track of all of them. And I couldn’t tell all their names. They just crowded me and they even played video games like crazy. They even treated my house like a jungle gym. Well, they certainly didn’t brush their teeth. Except Tilly. She was the prettiest girl that I had in my family. Except for one billion. If I treat them like a monster, well, just mark that spot.



Well, whenever you have days like Mario, you can just call everybody you know and keep doing that.



The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment